Rules last updated Jan 25th 2023
BRING OUR TROOPS HOME 1911 .45ACP handguns
(valued at $1800.00)” GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFERED ONLY TO CITIZENS OR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to United States citizens or legal residents who are 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of BRING OUR TROOPS HOME (the “Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its agents”) and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Contest void where prohibited by law. The winner of the “1911 .45ACP handguns” Giveaway must be of legal age in the jurisdiction in which they reside and be eligible to pass background checks and required Federal, State and Local laws in order to take possession of the firearm. There is no cash equivalent and no person other than the winning person may take possession of the firearm. Failure to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws, including but not limited to background checks for firearm possession, will result in the forfeiture of the prize and another winner will be selected. Winner must claim prize within 48 hours of being contacted. Sponsor is not responsible for notification email being delivered to the recipient’s inbox.
- TO ENTER: The “1911 .45ACP handguns” Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Wed, Jan 25th, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, Wed 15th, 2023. To enter, go to https://tensevenclub.com/contact/ and enter your name, email address and add “enter me to win the 911” in the message area, and submit prior to 11:59 PM EST on Wed, March 15th, 2023. Limit one online entry per person. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Judge’s decisions are final and binding.
- PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about Thursday, March 16th, 2023, representatives of the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to award ONE (1) individual a Grand Prize consisting of: ONE (1) 1911 .45ACP handguns. Odds vary, depending on number of entries received.
- TRANSFER OF FIREARM: Transfer of the prize, if falling under the legal definition of firearm, shall be conducted through a federally-licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. All firearms transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws. By entering this sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of firearms. Winner is responsible for any fees related to background check and/or transfer fees charged by FFL.
- GENERAL: Promotional graphics may not resemble the actual firearm. Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of winner. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or post age-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
BRING OUR TROOPS HOME, 1850 North Lakes Place Meridian, ID 83646